THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

snickerdoodle cupcakes...

















here's a little peek inside the working of my fat kid brain...

being the middle aged stay at home mom (sans kids or husband) that i am,  i was watching food network the other day when the show "best thing i ever ate" came on. the owner (my idol) of sprinkles cupcakery, candace nelson was talking about her favorite cinnamon sugar donut muffin. at which point i thought yummm...cinnamon sugar donut muffin...cinnamon sugar donut cookie...snickerdoodles...snickerdoodle cupcake!!! considering that i don't like cupcakes myself,  i knew these were keegan's favorite cookies so there was a 100% possibility he would take them off my hands. with a little tweeking to my favorite yellow cake recipe and some cinnamon sugar these snickerdoodle cupcakes were born.




0 comments: