THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 28, 2011

let me get s'more of that!
















i (and apparently my friend angelina) am a pretty big fan of the blog picky palate. this woman stuffs everything she can into her chocolate chip cookies. i mean, she stuffs them with anything from a brownie, to an oreo, to candy bars. i wouldn't be surprised if this lady stuffed a chocolate chip cookie inside another chocolate chip cookie. while looking through her site, one of her recipes caught my eye. s'more stuffed chocolate chip cookies. this cookie sounded a little gnarly even for me, so i decided to scale them down, take out the chocolate chips and throw everything in the bowl together rather than stuff them. i'd say they were a success. my boyfriend has the emotional maturity of a blueberry scone and he said "these are pretty good." considering that this was the second nicest thing he's every said to me other than the time he told me i "was his favorite little shithead,"i would take it as a major compliment coming from this guy so these cookies must be the bombdigitydog.





























































0 comments: